Reporting to the regional head, this newly created Risk Manager headcount is responsible for all domestic/regional risk underwriting with new on-board clients, as well as their subsequent risk rating and analysis.
My client is one of the largest global payment service providers with an expanding operations in Hong Kong and the APAC region. In order to cope with the recent expansion, this Risk Manager opening is created to focus on all merchants clients portfolio within the the Greater China region.
- Underwrite new merchants and determine the associated risk and required security deposit
- Review existing merchants with default risk rating mechanism to ensure they act in line with the regional risk policies and procedure
- Support critical changes made on existing accounts and their corresponding risk add-ons and settlement caps
- Assist fraud, compliance and monitoring functions in formulating regional strategy, process and execution
- Support internal sales professionals on business visits and provide risk management training upon request
- Degree holder with minimum 4 years of risk underwriting experience in payment and/or credit card industry
- Extensive experience in portfolio management and credit risk reporting are must
- Advanced knowledge in financial analysis is needed
- Fluency in Cantonese and English are required while Mandarin will be an advantage
- Around 10% of travel are required
To apply, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please do not hesitate to contact Dennis Cheng on +852 2232 3442 for a confidential discussion. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.